Nonsense Nonsequiturs & Innuendo

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Things that rhyme with tea...

I went to a sushi restaurant for lunch today and the food was very yummy. Upon arriving at the restaurant I became aware of my borderline uncontrollable urge to pee; which I blame on the 32oz bottle of tea that I've been refilling all day long. The tea had been refreshing up until the moment I became convinced that my bladder would burgeon tea streams on and about the tiny Japanese hostess. Thinking " Thanks for the menu lady, I-GOT-TO-GO!" I rushed to the ladies room only to find that the one pot palace was inhabited by another female. And I truly mean inhabited, that woman took up residence in the ladies! But you don't care about hearing about HER bathroom story; you want to hear about mine, so I'll continue.

What did I do? Duh, I went to the men’s room, took care of my emergency, and then put the toilet seat back UP. Mmmmm hmmmm, I left the facility as it was found.

So fellas, please don’t tell me it’s impossible to remember such details as toilet seat orientation. Just don’t.

And now I must get back to my bottle of tea.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    I'll have you know there are some of us who know how to leave the seat down--some of us who have done it our entire lives.

    Go ahead and check out our blog. We found something for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home